7 health benefits of kiwi
Kiwi is an exotic, but quite common berry. Its homeland is China, that’s why it is called Chinese gooseberry.
1 gram օf kiwi contains more vitamins and minerals than other fruits, which ensure the full functioning of all our organ systems. Here are just 7 of the many useful features.
- 1. Kiwi strengthens the immune system. Due to ascorbic acid, it prevents colds. It has been proven that it can replace aspirin.
- 2. Kiwi has a great effect on the central nervous system.Systematic consumption of berries has a positive effect on a person’s mental and emotional state, helps to get rid of stress, depression, neurosis, helps to restore normal sleep, improve memory and mood. And lutein prevents the deterioration of vision and protects our eyes from harmful substances. And so, kiwi is a good antidepressant, restores vitality, improves brain function, maintains clarity of thought until old age.
- 3. Potassium and magnesium in kiwi have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. They regulate blood pressure, and antioxidants prevent cardiovascular disease, especially thrombosis and atherosclerosis.The presence of iron in kiwi protects the body from anemia, and omega-3 fatty acids prevent stroke, ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension and heart failure.
- 4. Kiwi has a unique effect on the digestive system. The actinide enzyme in it breaks down proteins, facilitating digestion (especially after eating large amounts of meat and dairy products).Kiwi is a diet product. It has the property of burning fat and low in calories, but it satisfies the organism for a long time. This berry is a favorite delicacy of people who are losing weight.Kiwi regulates the general process of metabolism in the body.Chlorine contained in kiwi removes toxins from the body.
- 5. Kiwi, which is rich in magnesium and nicotinic acid, helps cleanse the intestines, normalize their microflora and work.And pectin has the ability to absorb and remove harmful products from metabolism, which improves blood circulation in the liver.
- 6. The skin is the largest human organ and needs constant care. Vitamin C in kiwi stimulates collagen synthesis, which has a positive effect on the skin. And vitamin E or tocopherol have antioxidant properties and can protect the skin from sun rays. Kiwi is also used in the form of cosmetic masks (cleansing and nourishing), after regular use of which the skin becomes delicate, firm, fresh, velvety, elastic, shiny and healthy.
- 7. Kiwi containing zinc stimulates the production of sex hormones, and micro and macro elements have a beneficial effect on libido, especially the presence of arginine (amino acid) helps prevent and treat impotence.
- 8. Kiwi contains a lot of potassium and other minerals that are very useful for athletes. For example, zinc is involved in the production of enzymes that play a key role in the synthesis of proteins. It helps to restore the muscles after training. And iron improves the body’s energy level, manganese helps to avoid muscle inflammation, injuries and strengthens bones.