Kiwi is an exotic, but quite common berry. Its homeland is China, that’s why it is called Chinese gooseberry. In this article from Sally Food site, we will review 7 benefits of kiwi for your health.
10 health benefits of kiwi
1 gram օf kiwi contains more vitamins and minerals than other fruits, which ensure the full functioning of all our organ systems. Here are just 10 of the many useful features.
- 1. Kiwi strengthens the immune system. Due to ascorbic acid, it prevents colds. It has been proven that it can replace aspirin.
- 2. Kiwi has a great effect on the central nervous system. Systematic consumption of berries has a positive effect on a person’s mental and emotional state, helps to get rid of stress, depression, neurosis, helps to restore normal sleep, improve memory and mood. And lutein prevents the deterioration of vision and protects our eyes from harmful substances. And so, kiwi is a good antidepressant, restores vitality, improves brain function, maintains clarity of thought until old age.
- 3. Potassium and magnesium in kiwi have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. They regulate blood pressure, and antioxidants prevent cardiovascular disease, especially thrombosis and atherosclerosis.The presence of iron in kiwi protects the body from anemia, and omega-3 fatty acids prevent stroke, ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension and heart failure.
- 4. Kiwi has a unique effect on the digestive system. The actinide enzyme in it breaks down proteins, facilitating digestion (especially after eating large amounts of meat and dairy products).Kiwi is a diet product. It has the property of burning fat and low in calories, but it satisfies the organism for a long time. This berry is a favorite delicacy of people who are losing weight.Kiwi regulates the general process of metabolism in the body.Chlorine contained in kiwi removes toxins from the body.
- 5. Kiwi, which is rich in magnesium and nicotinic acid, helps cleanse the intestines, normalize their microflora and work.And pectin has the ability to absorb and remove harmful products from metabolism, which improves blood circulation in the liver.
- 6. The skin is the largest human organ and needs constant care. Vitamin C in kiwi stimulates collagen synthesis, which has a positive effect on the skin. And vitamin E or tocopherol have antioxidant properties and can protect the skin from sun rays. Kiwi is also used in the form of cosmetic masks (cleansing and nourishing), after regular use of which the skin becomes delicate, firm, fresh, velvety, elastic, shiny and healthy.
- 7. Kiwi containing zinc stimulates the production of sex hormones, and micro and macro elements have a beneficial effect on libido, especially the presence of arginine (amino acid) helps prevent and treat impotence.
- 8. Kiwi contains a lot of potassium and other minerals that are very useful for athletes. For example, zinc is involved in the production of enzymes that play a key role in the synthesis of proteins. It helps to restore the muscles after training. And iron improves the body’s energy level, manganese helps to avoid muscle inflammation, injuries and strengthens bones.
- 9. Before you resort to medication, try eating a kiwi! This unassuming fruit contains serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate sleep patterns and promotes a good night’s rest. Incorporating kiwis into your evening routine might just be the sweet solution to transform your sleep.
- 10. Don’t let the small size fool you kiwis are overflowing with eye-protective nutrients! Lutein and zeaxanthin, two powerful antioxidants found abundantly in kiwis, are known to improve vision health and reduce the risk of macular degeneration. Including kiwi in your diet may help counteract the effects of age-related eye diseases and maintain optimal eye health.
Kiwi: The Unsung Hero of Recipe Versatility
There’s more to the kiwi’s capabilities than you might think! Beyond being a delightful addition to a fruit bowl, this versatile fruit can elevate your culinary creations to new heights. Explore innovative recipes where the kiwi takes center stage, from refreshing smoothies and zesty salsa to mouthwatering desserts. Prepare to be inspired as we unlock the creative potential of this underrated fruit.
health benefits of kiwi: The Kiwi’s Mysterious Origins
Behind its unassuming green, brown, or yellow skin lies a heritage shrouded in mystery. Contrary to popular belief, the kiwi fruit is not native to New Zealand, but rather to the mountains of China. We’ll uncover the fascinating journey of how this bizarre berry traveled across oceans, only to adopt the identity of our friendly flightless bird.
From Fuzzy Fruit to Fashion Icon
In an unexpected twist, the kiwi has not only tickled our taste buds but also left an imprint on the world of fashion. With its unique color combination of emerald green and vibrant yellow, the kiwi’s influence has transcended the edible realm to inspire fashion designers across the globe. Discover how this quirky fruit has made its mark on the runway and become a symbol of boldness, creativity, and eclectic style.
Buying Fresh kiwi
The taste of a fresh kiwi is unparalleled. Its sweet and tangy flavor is a delightful combination that instantly awakens your taste buds. Not to mention its unique texture juicy, with a slight crunch when perfectly ripe. The overall eating experience of a fresh kiwi is simply unparalleled.
Kiwis are known for their unique taste, vibrant green color, and numerous health benefits.
When it comes to buying kiwi, freshness is key. Kiwis are at their peak flavor when they are ripe and freshly harvested. By purchasing fresh kiwis, you ensure that you get maximum taste and all the essential nutrients intact.By purchasing fresh kiwis from local farmers, you contribute to supporting the local agricultural industry and community. Buying local not only ensures freshness but also minimizes environmental impact by reducing long-distance transportation. It’s a win-win situation for everyone involved!
From boosting immunity and promoting heart health to improving digestion and aiding sleep, the kiwi is a globetrotting fruit with a myriad of remarkable health benefits. So, why not add a little burst of green goodness to your daily diet? Slice it, dice it, or blend it into your favorite smoothie, and reap the extraordinary rewards that the mighty kiwi has to offer.